quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2010

LE I - INGLÊS - Act. 4

Saint Valentine’s Day - Elaboração de um cartão de S. Valentim mediante audição do tema musical The Portuguese Love Theme, de Craig Armstrong.

1 – Go to http://www.craigarmstrongonline.com/hifi/music_player_open.htm and listen to the Portuguese Love Theme, by Craig Armstrong, which is part of the Love Actually film score.
2 – Write a Valentine Card as you listen to the song.
2.1 – You can also illustrate your card using one of the following Love quotes:

FILMS
"You complete me" - Jerry McGuire
"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met" - Wedding Date
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you." – Dracula
"A life without love is no life at all." - Ever After
"I am just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." - Notting Hill
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally
"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen nor touched, but are felt in the heart." - The English Patient quoting Helen Keller

SONG LYRICS
"I promise you
From the bottom of my heart.
I will love you
Til' death do us part.
As a lover and a friend
I will love you like I never love again.
With everything I am. "
Backstreet Boys, I Promise You

"You'll shoot the moon... put out the sun... when you love someone."
Bryan Adams

"At last,
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song...
For you are mine
At last..."
Etta James, At Last

"You're the closest to heaven, that I'll ever be."
GooGoo Dolls, Iris

"Love is a thing, well, it's kind of like quicksand:
The more you are in it, the deeper you sink.
And when it hits you, you've just got to fall."
UB40

"Story book endings, fairytales coming true."
Carrie Underwood, Ever Ever After

"All you need is love."
John Lennon

"Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn’t breathe
Thank you for loving me"
Jon Bon Jovi

"I hope you don't mind,
I hope you don't mind,
that I put into words,
how wonderful life is,
now you're in the world."
Elton John, Your Song

"In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
And in my heart will always be a place for you,
For all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be."
Faith Hill, There You'll be

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário